Skin Rejuvenation / Acne / Carbon Facials
At Clinic Laser we can offer both IPL & Laser treatments to either improve the texture of your skin, giving you a smooth, fresher and more youthful appearance, or targeting a safe and specific way of reaching only the structures that are considered problematic such as fine lines & acne prone skin
IPL Skin Rejuvenation
- A treatment for wrinkles & sun damage
- For skin stimulation, collagen fibres within the dermis layer immediately contract and stimulate the production collagen and elastin.
- Collagen then shrinks and the effect is that the skin will lift and tighten.
- 6 treatments at 4 week intervals would be recommended for the optimum results
- Treats face, chest neck & hands
- Can be performed over a lunch hour
Carbon Laser Facial
- Has immediate effect of a gentle laser peel
- There is no downtime for this laser facial
- Improves skin texture by removing the outer layers of dead skin.
- Skin will appear fresher, and the skin’s pore size will reduce.
- Often blackheads/whiteheads are removed by the treatment.
- Reduces “crows feet”
- A series of treatments will induce the deeper layers of the skin to produce new collagen
- Regenerates collagen & elastin fibers
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines.
- Minimum time in between treatments is 2 weeks
- Only suitable for skin type 1-4
- Using IPL, the light source used produces a super oxide which kills the bacteria cells within acne.
- Treatments at 4 week intervals
- G.P.letter may be required if using prescribed topical medication for Acne
To benefit from these treatments it is important to take note of our treatment advice & aftercare
Pre Treatment Care for skin rejuvenation
It is important that you avoid the following within a 2-4 week period prior to your treatment
- Exposure to sunlight and sun-beds
- Self-tanning products
- Depilatory creams
- All treatments require a full initial consultation and patch test prior to your first completed treatment
Post Treatment Care for skin rejuvenation
We would advise you to do the following whilst your treatment is ongoing
- Avoid sun exposure or sun beds
- Wear SPF 30 or higher when outside
- Keep hydrated
- Moisturize the area frequently
- A collagen mask can enhance the reduction of fine lines (after 48 hours)
Please avoid the following for the next 24-48 hours after your treatment
- Perfume, body lotions, aftershave, deodorant
- Excessive heat e.g. saunas, steam rooms or hot baths & showers
- Pat dry, don’t rub
- Swimming, Excessive exercise
- Touching/scratching the area
- Avoid irritants such as Retin-A, Retinol, glycolic, bleaching creams and exfoliants
- Make-up (can be applied after 2 hours if no immediate side effects)
Aloe Vera gel must be applied for a minimum 48 hours after treatment