At Clinic Laser we offer superfast & virtually pain free hair
removal, by using equipment with the latest technology.
Single treatments & courses available
Receive your 6th treatment free when purchasing a course of 6 treatments
We recommend 6 treatments with 4-8 week intervals for best results
Top up treatments may be required.
What can this treatment do for you?
- Cost effective alternative to temporary methods such as waxing
- This permanent hair reduction treatment is a non-invasive method
- Provides a safe, convenient solution for the removal of those unwanted, stubborn hairs!
- It can treat large areas of skin at a time
- Targets the pigment in the hair by destroying the hair follicle, preventing new regrowth of hair.
- Effective, affordable method of hair reduction giving virtually pain free treatments
- Effective treatment ranging from skin types 1-5
SHR IPL is super hair removal which is great for large areas. Good for darker skin types & even tanned skin!
To benefit from these treatments it is important to take note of our treatment advice & aftercare
Pre Treatment Care for hair removal
It is important that you avoid the following within a 2-4 week period prior to your treatment
- Exposure to sunlight and sun-beds
- Self-tanning products
- The use of tweezers or threading
- Depilatory creams
- All treatments require a full initial consultation and patch test prior to your first completed treatment
- Remove all hair on treatment area by shaving 24 hours before first full treatment
Post Treatment Care
We would advise you to do the following whilst your treatment is ongoing
- Between treatments hair may be shaved, but not plucked or waxed.
- Avoid sun exposure or sun beds
- Wear SPF 30 or higher when outside
- Keep hydrated
Please avoid the following for the next 24-48 hours after your treatment
- Perfume, body lotions, aftershave, deodorant
- Excessive heat e.g. saunas, steam rooms or hot baths & showers
- Swimming, Excessive exercise
- Touching/scratching the area
- Avoid irritants such as Retin-A, Retinol, glycolic, bleaching creams and exfoliants
- Make-up (2 hours if no immediate side effects)
Aloe Vera gel must be applied for a minimum 48 hours after treatment
You may shave and or exfoliate the area 4 days after treatment to encourage the hairs to shed.